- The session fee pays for my time and talent only and does not include any printed photographs or digital images. The session fee is due in full at time of booking. Session fees are non-refundable, but in case of illness or emergency your session can be rescheduled. Please give at least 24 hours notice.
- Although I will capture many images during your session you will only see images specially selected by me for previewing. As an artist I carefully edit the images to ensure artistry and technical perfection. Images that do not meet my artistic standards will not be shown. For regular sessions you are guaranteed to see 20-30 images.
- Your images will be ready for viewing in approximately 2-3 weeks. When they are ready for viewing you will be contacted and we will meet for your portrait reveal and ordering appointment.
- Please allow 6 weeks for your additional print order to be completed.
- For your convenience e-transfer, Visa and Master Card, Paypal, cash, or cheque are all accepted. Session fees are due in full at the time of booking. When placing an additional product order you have two payment options: full payment upon placing your order, or half payment upon placing your order and the remaining half when your order is delivered.
- Due to the custom nature of the work please be aware that once your order is placed it is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Please also note that pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Mortensen Photography owns the copyright to all images. It is illegal to share, copy, scan, alter, or reproduce photographs or digital images created by Mortensen Photography without permission. Violators are subject to Canadian copyright infringement penalties. If you purchase digital images from Mortensen Photography you will be given an official release form which will give you permission to print and/or share your images.
- If you are not completely happy with the images produced at your session I will gladly reshoot your session or refund your session fee 100%. And any printed products that you purchase must meet your standards. If not, I will gladly remake them until they do. Digital images are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
- Further policies are detailed in my client contract which will be reviewed during your pre-session appointment. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to contact me.