The first thing everyone wants to do when they have a portrait session is show their images to family and friends, and to share them on social media. Mobile Albums make this super easy for you to do! What's a Mobile Album? Instead of me trying to explain it to you, let me show you!!
Open this blog post on your mobile device.
Now tap this link: http://moblalbum.com/gmhhwoiretqb
- Click on the Share icon (box with the arrow coming up out of it at the bottom of the screen).
- Click on "Add to Home Screen"
- Copy the url for the album and paste into the Chrome browser
- Click on the browser's built in menu (usually three lines in the upper right) OR the phone’s built in menu option (Samsung phones) which is usually three lines on the device to the left of the home button.
- Select “Add to Home Screen”
Now click on the app to open the Mobile Album. It's that easy!!
A Mobile Album has tons of cool features, like an app icon, and name that have been customized for you, photo gallery, music, and ability to share your album or individual photos with others via social media, text SMS, and email. Now you can take your images with you on your mobile, and easily share them with your friends and family.
Play around with the "Women's Portraits" mobile album and see what it can do! Mobile Albums are included with every one of my portrait collections, so come in for a portrait session and get your very own Mobile Album!